Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Find Out How to Control the Law of Attraction to Make Your Life Better


To understand how to control the law of attraction you need to understand what the law of attraction really means. Everyone exercises the law of attraction in their lives but most do not recognize that this is what is happening. Attraction is about an energy that is created from your emotional responses. When you think of or visualize something you are creating an emotional response towards this thought. This energy can be either positive and something that you would like in your life, or the energy can be negative and something you really are trying to avoid.

Manifestation happens when thoughts are focused and emotions connect to those thoughts. The Universal law says that energy attracts like energy and in so doing manifests itself as part of your life. If you have a lot of destructive things in your life experience, it is the result of what you have been holding in consciousness or the way you think and feel. If you 'expect' problems, then you will have problems. If you 'expect' abundance then things will happen that are a provision of some kind for you.

How to control the law of attraction then becomes a matter of how to control your own thinking and emotional responses. To manifest things that are more to your liking then it is a matter of learning to exercise more control over your own thinking.

How to do this is to simply, think about what you are thinking about. Being mindful of those negative thoughts is the key. For instance, for years I use to make the joke, 'I can get lost in a phone booth'. I was always getting lost. Then, I thought about what I was thinking about this and how my little joke was causing me to manifest the wrong experience. I stopped myself from saying this to anyone and when the thought crossed my mind I replaced it with a more positive thought. "All things are in perfect order and I am good at finding my way anywhere!" I say this anytime I set out somewhere new and always find my way perfectly, with ease. I am now confident in my skill for navigating and it would seem odd to me to get lost.

If you look at your thinking process and find that something you think about does not make you feel good, make the effort to change that thought to something positive. Acknowledge that this is a 'good' thought and the emotion will follow. How to control the law of attraction is just that simple. Controlling of your thoughts and emotions controls what will be attracted to your life and what will be manifested. This is an ongoing process and does take effort but it does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment